Friday, November 13, 2009

lets not try to figure out everything at once

I was suppose to update this thing the other day. Oh Well. Here are some finished (or almost finished) pin ups.
Starting with Octopus girl.





I added more things to this because it needed a background.
I need new supplies ASAP.  I am going to start experimenting with new ideas. Trying to work on bringing out the best in my work. I also might start using ink and brushes again. Also use more illustration board. Get a better truer black. It's the start of alot of Trial and Error when it comes to my work.

I also want a new camera and scanner so my pictures don't look like crap. :(((

Nothing else to report. Just watched Zombieland. Pretty decent Zombie Comedy. Plus Bill Murray was in it. I love Bill Murray.
I need to get out more but the winter days are coming and that makes me even more of a shut in.

Oh well.
 Atleast Left for dead 2 comes out.

Fake Empire by the National

Stay out super late tonight
picking apples, making pies
put a little something in our lemonade and take it with us
we’re half-awake in a fake empire
we’re half-awake in a fake empire

Tiptoe through our shiny city
with our diamond slippers on
do our gay ballet on ice
bluebirds on our shoulders
we’re half-awake in a fake empire
we’re half-awake in a fake empire

Turn the light out say goodnight
no thinking for a little while
lets not try to figure out everything at once
It’s hard to keep track of you falling through the sky
we’re half-awake in a fake empire

No comments:

Post a Comment