Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ready! Steady! GO!


School is going pretty well. I love most of my classes and slowly I am getting the hang of using photoshop/illustrator, i just gotta keep practicing and not getting frustrated with them and quiting! I am not a quitter! I am a do-er. Something like that. For my rendering techniques class,we are making our own superhero. here's my sketch of it. 
My powers are the ability to see through objects and hypnotize others. Codename: Spex. My teacher told me I need to redraw it and make it focus on the glasses (which the powers come from) because right now, you focus on the suit. I am going to look up a bunch of "Superhero Poses" because I have no clue on what I want my final drawing to look like. Going to spend wednesday going through all my comics and books. Fun times.

I have also been doing alot of drawings out of magazines and random images I google. I have one drawing I'm working on which maybe used for class:

This is the first drawing. I am going to redraw it and if I like how it looks I might use it for the Rending Techniques class for our 2nd project. 
Here's some other sketches:


All I do is draw and waste time on the internet. Oh and making my way through Battlestar Galactica and Lost.  I lead such an exciting life haha. However in a couple of weeks I'll be heading to Chicago for a couple of days. I haven't been back to chicago in like almost 2 years. I am really excited. Will take lots of pictures, since got my new camera,which I love. 

When I come back most of my time will be spent on school,drawing,looking for a job and more drawing. AND I get to finally see Matthew Good! I think I have been waiting since I was 15 to see him live. Should be an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment