Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Keep busy, keep steady.

Let's try to write this with less typos this time. I need my own proofreader. That would be good.

I am happy to say that my comic is coming out well. Even with my limited resources and lack of materials, as a quick comic it is looking good.. IDK, I like it. and that's the best start. But what  matters is that I can convey a story in pictures. With a few more classes, I am sure I'll be able to turn this into something more polished. I can also start trying to tweak things in Photoshop experimenting with different things and seeing what appeals to me..

Here are some pages:











The last one is suppose to be page 7 not 6. Don't really know why I inked this one first.

I will march on, because I don't want to have a shitty job for the next 40 years to be quite honest.



Times are a ccchhchhangin'

And either I can be misrable or be happy. And what I have been doing so far has made me happy.

Now if only we can deal with this boredom. Besides doing art, I am ready to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment