Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I want to be adored.

My impatience gets the best of me. I look back on the things I've done and I realized I usually get to do what I set out to. It may take longer than I'd like, but the best usually turns out for me. I need to start realizing that I can't always have it now and it is even better when I get it later. So no more complaining. It's not helping me any and I can do so much more with the time I have. 


I'm sure I'll have a new job soon. A new job means I can get a car. Which also means I won't be stuck in Cleveland all the time.


I am feeling pretty good.


Also I am going to redo the beginning of the comic,because the last pages came out sooo much better than the other ones. I was obviously being a lazy ass and didn't use my ruler much and all the lines came out wrong.

(these pages are done I just didn't feel like taking new pictures.)
See? Much better. Good thing this comic was only meant for me really. A pratice comic and luckily it's actually working. My lines are much better,cleaner. My perception is still off key, but dang it, it's getting better.


I also have been really high strung lately. I haven't been my usual calm, chilled out self. Alot of things have been going on and I guess that is the reason why. But I'm pretty sure it's the lack of sex. Yeah that's probably it. Last time I went this long I started smoking cigs. Don't need to pick up any more bad habits. 


I have more work to put up, but I have been busy with helping my aunt out during the day, (aka chauffeur her around and fuck around on the internet till her husband picks me up and takes me home) Didn't pay me last week  but they did pay for all my supplies for my new kitty, Chewbacca (aka Chewy) that my BFF is giving me. This makes me happy. I haven't had a cat around me for almost a year. I think having a cat around will be good for me.


I still better get paid though.



The Gossip is on tour in the states.The closest they are playing is Detroit! If I get a ride up there to this show, I'd love that person forever. I also just might get on the megabus and take my ass up there. I feel like an adventure. Plus The Gossip live is amazing!  




Where happened to Blue Monday? "Thieves like Us" has had only one issue and I am terribly missing Blue and the gang. Chynna please grace us with some more Teenage debauchery and crazy kids antics. 
But it's probably just Oni press holding things up. Oni press has some good comics but they do a piss poor job at releasing books on time. 


Starting sometime this week, my 365 project starts. Whoopee!


I wanna draw dirty girls again.


No comments:

Post a Comment