Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Say Goodbye,2009.

I can't really describe 2009 in a good way, though I know it wasn't too bad. I came to an understanding in my life that I feel like I wouldn't have if things would have been different. I don't wanna sound all dramatic and weird, but I feel like I have matured and it's now time to start using what I know for better things.  


And with that I feel like it's time for a rebuild in my life. I need to take chances, motivate myself and do a better job taking care of myself. 


I know 2009 has been a very shitty year for mostly everyone. I hope everyone feels like starting off fresh and feel like things will be different in the new year.  


Change is good. Change is welcomed. 


And with that, I have some fan art to share. This is the first sketch I did of Rogue that I like. I always drawn her odd and off for some reason. And she's one of my favorite characters. :(
Rogue  
And Catwoman. 
Catwoman  
I have been using Brush pens and I like them alot. They also help with my problems with antomy because when I use them I can draw the anatomy without concentrating on it. Because when I do, I throw my drawings off I believe. Anyway I need to buy more. Once spring comes I can go out and draw some real humans. 


I should go to bed early tonight. I want to do something tomorrow something that involves the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment